SKYPE Meeting 30 August 2016
Minutes of meeting:
1. Overlaps: is an issue due to different attributes, takes time, proposed to reduce the overlapping area.
2. Attributes in QGIS: limited to 10 character, proposed shorter attribute names
3. Polyline / fault digitizing: there is a set of fault symbols which can be shared. Contact Irnisha for details.
4. Hasan & team working on Sumatra integration
5. Irnisha & team working on Myanmar/Vietnam
6. Octria & team completed Halmahera & Sulawesi. Now working on Papua
7. Tri Haryanta & team.....
8. Target: display a large map covering Sumatra, Java, Borneo, may be Sulawesi during GeoSEA 10-14 October in Bandung. Probably 2 people from this group need to present.
9. Opportunity: there is a course in Trisakti University, 24-25 October '16, on "Introduction to Play Based Exploration: using geology for making business decision". Details are available in Indogeo Events website.
Addition for #7: Tri Haryanta & team work on Papua & Sulawesi.
Trisakti team is currently work on Myamar and Malaysia map, we will doing Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia on the next stage
Mr. Herman, i think we need to make shorter name for attributes that <=10 character as me and Tri can't name it as we agreed a month ago
I have updated the attribute template in G drive: